Station iron removal and degassing of water 3 m³/h
from +5 to +35 °C
|3||Pressure of the water||is not more than 0,6 MPa|
|4||Electricity||220 W, 50 Hz|
If we take into account the following:
1. The iron content in the water Inlet ~? mg / l.
2. The iron content in the water at the outlet of <0.2 mg / l
3. The filter is placed outdoors so supplied as warmed.
4. The purified water flows into the tank samovylivom pure water.
5. Incoming water pH is 6-7.5
The incoming water which has to be cleaned enters the aerator, where the one hand degazatsiya- removal of CO2, NH3, H2S, Rn, and on the other hand it with oxygen saturation, after which the water enters the filter pin, wherein the oxidation of Fe +2, the water-soluble to insoluble iron Fe +3, it occurs directly on the granules of the filter. Formed iron hydroxide is filtered from the active filling and periodically during the filter regeneration, is discharged into the sewer. The purified water flows into the tank with clean water. The proposed installation, economical, does not require a large capital outlay and easy to use.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: